Tuesday, April 29, 2008


31ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE AOI DELHI
VENUE: STEIN AUDITORIUMINDIA HABITAT CENTRELODHI ROAD
NEW DELHI
May 3-4,2008
Message from President
Dear friends,

This is my last communiqué to you as the President of AOI Delhi branch, I am thankful to members at large for the encouragement and the cooperation given to me throughout the year. This year we started the clinical meetings in the evening with the idea that attendance might increase during the dinner meetings, the result was very encouraging due to your participation in large numbers.
Another new activity started this year was the organization of the first temporal bone dissection course with the hands on training facility in association with Crosslay Pushpanjali Group of Hospitals.
The academic year is culminating in the bigger academic feast i.e. 31st annual conference of AOI Delhi on 3rd and 4th May,2008. Annual conference is the time for all of us to meet and exchange our views; I hope that your participation in large numbers will make this event a grand success. In this era of rapidly advancing technology, we the otorhinolaryngologists must be quick in learning and adapting the newer techniques so as to pass the benefits to the patients. Keeping all this in mind the scientific programme has been created, we have tried to ensure that new aspects of our specialty are covered. I hope that the scientific deliberations during the conference will be useful to improve our knowledge and skills.
In the end I sincerely thank Dr Sudhir Majhi, Dr Alok Gupta and Dr Samir Aeron for their kind support extended tome during the year. I sincerely thank all the participants from the trade for their financial support.
Welcoming you all to this annual conference, I hope you will have a pleasant time

With regards,

Dr Atul Jain
President
AOI Delhi

Message from Secretary

Dear Members

I am extremely thankful to all the members of the Association of Otolaryngology’s of India –Delhi branch and especially the Governing body members in this last communiqué as the secretary of the Association. My special thanks to previous Secretaries Dr. Rajesh kalra, Dr.Arvind soni ,Dr.Sanjay sood and President elect & President, Dr Dharampal & Dr Atul Jain for guiding me and standing by my side through out the year. I sincerely thanks all the Sponsors WIDEX, Nrivisioncare and Starkey for their contribution. I welcome all the new members to our family. Clinical meet followed by dinner & cocktail once every 3rd month started by us in our tenure should continue. I welcome you all delegates to the 31st Annual Conference of A.O.I Delhi state branch. We have tried our best to give you informative & interesting scientific programmers for this conference. A Grand Banquet along with the musical night is on 3rd May 2008 at Kota House (Naval Officers Mess) near U.P.S.C.

Annual Conference also provides an opportunity to all of us to meet each other and share our experiences. I hope you all will have a pleasant time and forgive me for any shortcomings. In the last I must congratulate the new upcoming team under the leadership of Dr Dharampal as the future President.
Thanking you.
With best regards.

Dr. SUDHIR MAJHI

Hony Secretary A.O.I Delhi

No comments: